Are you a commerce student looking for the best courses after the 12th? look no further because we have a selected list for you. we explained in a detailed way so you can get a pretty good idea of what’s best for you. which can help in your future. We understand that choosing a career option can be a challenging decision in today’s world, where competition is very high. But remember every tough choice gives you the best results. So don’t worry too much, and take your time and be the successor in your field.
Top and Best courses list with Detailed explanation:
- CA (chartered accountancy): Chartered accountancy is one of the most demanding and popular courses in India. and any commerce student can pursue it after the 12th. it’s a great option for those students who love playing with numbers and have a good understanding of maths. but remember chartered accountancy is a responsible job profile and it’s required a deep understanding. and the average salary of the CA in India is around Rs 7lakh to 12lakh per annum.
- Bachelor of commerce (B.com): Bachelor of commerce is a 3-year professional undergraduate program. anyone from a commerce background can pursue this course. you can get a job in various fields like the banking sector, accounts department, finance sector, and government sector. the average salary of a bachelor of commerce degree holder around is 3 to 5 lakh per annum.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA): BBA is a three-year program that teaches you about business administration. BBA degree holders can find a job in various fields such as marketing, human resources (HR), and operation management. The average salary of a BBA graduate can get up to around 4 to 5 lakhs per annum.
- Bachelor of Economics (BE): BE is a professional undergraduate program. designed for those students who love and are passionate about it Economics. BE degree holders can get a job in various sectors such as finance, banking, and government. starting salary of a BE degree holder can get up to 4 to 5 lakhs per annum.
- Company Secretary (CS): CS is a professional field where students can learn how to become company secretaries. In the CS job profile, you need to make sure the company meets legal and regulatory requirements. the average starting salary of a CS in India is around 7 to 9lakhs per annum.
- Certified financial planner (CFP): CFP is a professional course which help you to become professional financial planners. In CFP job profile you need handled a various task for your clients such as taxes, and right insurance policy. the average salary of CFP is 5 to 7 lakhs per annum.
As we mentioned earlier, making a decision about your future is not an easy task, and although we have provide a suggestions to help you, it can be challenging to decide which path to take. but if you’re still confused, we recommend seeking professional advice.
There are many career counselors or advisor can provide you with personalize advice. and help you can make an informed decision about career.